[TACRAO] Listserv Official Transcript Information

Justin Schilke jschilke at rice.edu
Wed Feb 21 12:52:52 CST 2024

For Rice:

1.	Do you include a student's SSN on the transcript? No part of SSN is
included.
2.	Do you include a student's date of birth on the transcript? Yes.

a.	Is it the entire DOB or partial? Full DOB in DD-MON-YYYY format.

3.	Do you include anything other than perhaps name and student ID?

a.	Name
b.	Student ID
c.	Student Address
d.	Issued to address
e.	Date Issued

Justin Schilke

Deputy Registrar

Office of the Registrar / Rice University

ph: 713-348-3157 / fax: 713-348-5921

 <http://registrar.rice.edu/> http://registrar.rice.edu/

 <https://calendly.com/justin-schilke> Schedule a Meeting with Me

Information contained in this message may be confidential and privileged and
protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA).
If so, this information is being shared with the addressee(s) because of a
legitimate educational interest.  Any re-disclosure must be done in
accordance with FERPA.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of
the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you have received this
message in error, please notify me at the contact information above.

Please take time to fill out our survey and let us know how we are doing:
<https://registrar.rice.edu/feedback/> https://registrar.rice.edu/feedback/.

We are doing a holistic review of our official transcript including student
information included and wanted to get an idea of how others in Texas are
operating.

1.	Do you include a student's SSN on the transcript?

a.	Is it the entire SSN or partial?

2.	Do you include a student's date of birth on the transcript?

a.	Is it the entire DOB or partial?

3.	Do you include anything other than perhaps name and student ID?

Thank you,

Ashley Wheelis

Deputy Registrar