[TACRAO] Listserv Question on post-bacc or post-master's certificates and if you post on your transcript

Joshua Renfro renfrojr at sfasu.edu
Thu Jan 13 15:40:05 CST 2022

Hi Jamie,

At SFASU, we add the certificate to the student's transcript upon request of the awarding academic department. The department must complete a form<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.sfasu.edu_docs_registrar_notification-2Dof-2Dcertificate-2Daward.pdf&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=8Aq9SLWTuL030CVJJIWD-GNL7NQa5dQE72M5B184c50&s=FY9Cgaz-YQh3H5dhvajXYdjDKWZC2BnN2ioxzIVw4mg&e= > and submit it to the Registrar's Office. We add the name of the certificate and the award date to our transcripts in the same area in which degrees appear.

Thanks,
Joshua Renfro | Assistant Registrar, Operations | Class of '17
Office of the Registrar | Stephen F. Austin State University | Rusk Bldg, Room 204
P.O. Box 13050, SFA Station | Nacogdoches, TX  75962