[TACRAO] Listserv Question

Cyndi Klausmeyer cyndi.klausmeyer at blinn.edu
Tue Jan 11 09:40:55 CST 2022

Hello.

I wanted to respond to a post, but I never have and wasn't sure how.

Would you mind telling me how to respond please?

It was to this message.

[cid:image001.png at 01D806CF.53819DB0]

Thank you,
Cyndi

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***
This email message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Unauthorized use or disclosure of confidential student information is prohibited under the federal Family Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. Please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message, including attachments. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email. Thank you.