[TACRAO] Listserv EAD expiring

Ammann, Mark MarkAmmann at DallasCollege.edu
Tue Aug 16 13:19:54 CDT 2022

Does your institution track expiration dates of EADs? That is, do you set a restriction on a student's record for an updated copy when the current one expires? There seems to be two schools of thought: (1) we need to keep up with these for a student to maintain their residency status and (2) we're not charged with policing these; if they can prove status at the time of enrolment, that's all we need. What say you? Thanks!

Mark Ammann
Coordinator of Residency
Contact Information for College Student Services

Brookhaven Campus
3939 Valley View Lane
Farmers Branch, TX  75244

Dallas College Contact Information

Take one minute to tell us how we're doing!

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__dcccdoir.co1.qualtrics.com_jfe_form_SV-5F6WgKsXVqhTTPR0a&d=DwIFAw&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqe5YAXYFhHfS54cn-lLqj54&m=cwlBrX7iPbaVpyKeP0jyd6EhR5omr6JNN53g7BcucT8uFT5x898aXKif25sfzlCv&s=DJ-_t_7BAUxyzUkXriO_DkX3X0ZFCMNeq4MLyzIvQb8&e=

Please include your student ID number on all correspondence.

This transmission is strictly confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy, or disseminate this information.  If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message.