[TACRAO] Listserv EAD expiring

Martinez, Jerry MartinezJe at wcjc.edu
Tue Aug 16 15:56:04 CDT 2022

I prefer approach #2.

If institutions are not verifying gainful employment, home ownership, marriages, etc., for other continuously enrolled students, and only chose to focus on a certain group of students, you may have an equity issue...in my opinion.

If any student stops out, then they have to go through the residency process again. From a process/workload management standpoint, this makes sense.

Hope this helps.

Jerry

Jerry Martinez | Dean of Enrollment Management and Registrar
Wharton County Junior College | 911 Boling Highway, Wharton, Texas 77488
979.532.6965 | martinezje at wcjc.edu