[TACRAO] Listserv Incoming Parchment EDI Transcripts

McDonald, Hannah K h.mcdonald at tamuct.edu
Mon Aug 15 16:53:11 CDT 2022

Good afternoon,

Is anyone in Banner and automatically loading Parchment EDI transcripts? If so, can you please email me h.mcdonald at tamuct.edu? We are losing course information on the load to the articulation tables.

Thanks,
Hannah

Hannah McDonald
University Registrar
& Executive Director for Records and Admissions
Texas A&M University-Central Texas
1001 Leadership Place|Killeen, Tx 76549
Founder's Hall Rm 429F |254.519.5454

h.mcdonald at tamuct.edu<mailto:h.mcdonald at tamuct.edu>
Office of the Registrar<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.tamuct.edu_departments_registrar_index.php&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqe5YAXYFhHfS54cn-lLqj54&m=svZ7bl3XcCKVxTB-11ux0u8Fgqm7mv04ZrzbLX2uwsnvQe95hbGgMF_fSvagloid&s=zRIwN0Al4hANSGzt2lUswM6bbudam1Ed9HR6SAoKVU0&e=  >