[TACRAO] Listserv Retirement

Maria Aguirre maria.aguirre at tstc.edu
Wed Sep 29 12:27:06 CDT 2021

Congratulations Mary!.  Enjoy your retirement.

Maria C. Aguirre

Senior Executive Director
Communication & Creative Services

Texas State Technical College
300 Homer K. Taylor Drive | Sweetwater, TX 79556
O:325-235-7349 | C: 325-280-3471

*This email may contain the thoughts and opinions of Maria Aguirre and does
not represent official Texas State Technical College policy.*