[TACRAO] Listserv Retirement

Martinez, Brenda Brenda.Martinez at ttu.edu
Tue Sep 28 17:42:24 CDT 2021

Mary, you will be missed!  I wish you the absolute best in your new journey, and I hope to see you somewhere down the road!

Brenda L Martinez, M.Ed.
Senior Associate Registrar

Texas Tech University
Office of the Registrar
Box 5015
Lubbock, TX 79409-5015
T.  806.742.3661
F.  806.742.0355
brenda.martinez at ttu.edu<mailto:brenda.martinez at ttu.edu>

Find us on social media!
     Facebook:  @TTURegistrar
     Twitter:  @TTURegistrar
     Instagram:  tturegistrar

**The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.  This message may be communication and/or work product that is privileged and confidential.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.