[TACRAO] Listserv Retirement

Jenkins, Robert Robert.Jenkins at uth.tmc.edu
Wed Sep 29 12:22:09 CDT 2021

Based on the John Hall Career Degree Audit Plan you have obtained enough hours to reach Junior level.  However, your outstanding service and bravery in the face of 38 years of legislative chaos that was TASP, 30/45 hour rule, 3-peat rule, the Art of Residency, Core Curriculum, TCCN System and the endless implementations of student systems, document management systems and evolving technology allow us to allow an exemption of your entire senior year!

Walk across the stage with our respect, friendship and congratulations for a job well done!

Best!!

Robert Jenkins, MBA
University Registrar
713 500 3334 (Direct)
713 500 3356 (Fax)
713 500 3388 (Front Desk)

How are we doing?  1 Minute Survey<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__uthtmc.az1.qualtrics.com_jfe_form_SV-5F5dTjulgOTM1FAYl&d=DwIGaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=PiSB0K-7f6lJEndNZAR1nieuwiCGON3hvuYW3azLNDQ&s=WxEfS5oUQbHPbCiBhhwMOfEd3CavYhDFnNiFC-D55ps&e= >