[TACRAO] Listserv Suspension and Transfer Credits

Webb, Elizabeth ewebb at umhb.edu
Mon Sep 13 12:00:05 CDT 2021

Happy Monday,

Our current policy states that if a student is on suspension at our institution, they cannot attend another institution and transfer the credits back to our university during that long semester. We are looking at changing this policy and would love insight. Do you have a similar policy? Or allow a student to attend another institution to transfer in credits while on suspension?

Thank you so much in advance!

Elizabeth Webb
Registrar
University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
BOX 8425
254-295-5032 (office)
254-295-5052 (Fax)
ewebb at umhb.edu<mailto:ewebb at umhb.edu>

[logo]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.umhb.edu_&d=DwIGaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=Gnxro7BB5MAR1O33mab2AE3O6HIhNuZksuZJSYEJs-U&s=e6kHuLqlX7cEonc_oweVxRlWuGZMzkEzpmnCSI9gj6E&e= >
****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE****
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this email from your system.
stem and destroy any copies.