[TACRAO] Listserv Administrative drop policy

Kate Richardson krichardson at nctc.edu
Thu Sep 9 12:10:44 CDT 2021

Good afternoon,

NCTC does a very similar process as Brazosport College.  We started this in Fall 2019.  We have adjusted our due dates and the Financial Aid dispursement dates so that the students are dropped and aid is adjusted before refunds go out.

In addition to asking for who has never attended, we do ask for faculty to report students that have attended but have excessive absences.  This list is provided to Advising to start the early alert process.

Hope that helps!

Thank you,

Kate Richardson, M.Ed.
Registrar
Office of Research and Reporting
1525 W California St
Gainesville, TX  76240
(940)668-3345
Text: (940)326-5519
krichardson at nctc.edu<mailto:krichardson at nctc.edu>
nctc.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.nctc.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=WwfMI3Gz6yRkTq0DVkuEX9b6EeOeYug8yyTtf3_52Mc&s=itaqlEw4W01p8vho0nudVXHKe2DFxG2GNihkBG-Sh2o&e= >

[New2015 email signaturelogo]