[TACRAO] Listserv FERPA

Garrick, Connie Connie.S.Garrick at lonestar.edu
Thu Sep 9 09:46:07 CDT 2021

We have two forms systemwide - one for restricting information and one for releasing information to specific person(s).  We keep both forms in our imaging system, OnBase.

Connie Garrick
Executive Director Records & Enrollment Services/Registrar
Office of Student Success & Completion
20515 SH 249  UP1104
Houston, Texas 77070
O: 281.290.2923