[TACRAO] Listserv Austin Community College TACRAO Fair Update

Renee Esparza tesparza at austincc.edu
Fri Sep 10 10:15:37 CDT 2021

Hello,

Austin Community College has decided to direct our students to attend the
Saturday TACRAO organized fairs (Saturday, September 25, 2021 11am - 2pm;
Saturday, October 2, 2021 11am - 2pm; Saturday, October 16, 2021 11am -
2pm; Saturday, November 20, 2021 11am - 2pm) and not host our own fair on
the scheduled date. This works better to meet the needs of our students. We
hope that your institutions plan to attend the virtual state-wide fairs.

I have notified the TACRAO organization so the information should be
updated on the spreadsheet soon. Please contact me directly at
tesparza at austincc.edu if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Renee Esparza

Renee Esparza

Transfer Resources Director

www.austincc.edu/transfer

512.223.0176 | tesparza at austincc.edu

Share your feedback about our services <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.austincc.edu_sasurvey&d=DwIBaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=s9SZdKSfgi-sYnek2OCqIablQuPY_LFTKGVxecooiSA&s=AVRwAfQgAQqWK25Ne66LoQwqU3dFDb4PRTKz4ixbi48&e= >

ACC is closely monitoring the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic in our
region. You will find up-to-date information on ACC's Coronavirus
informational webpage <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.austincc.edu_coronavirus&d=DwIBaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=s9SZdKSfgi-sYnek2OCqIablQuPY_LFTKGVxecooiSA&s=koQuYPgXwfLwIdnQDUGV8fQ9kvHetUl9ctuGkutM3EA&e= >. Many classes,
student support resources and services remain online. We are gradually
scaling up face-to-face learning and in-person support while taking care to
ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our students and employees.
For remote support, please find an array of resources at ACC online support
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.austincc.edu_coronavirus_remote-2Dstudent-2Dsupport&d=DwIBaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=s9SZdKSfgi-sYnek2OCqIablQuPY_LFTKGVxecooiSA&s=jAGPnKQ8TTdBikba_j4rVIUVT7oKXYXuzcyXi6WlcuY&e= >. Here you
will find academic, financial, personal, and technology support. Stay safe,
stay smart, and we'll get through this together