[TACRAO] Listserv Farewell TACRAO

Betsy Gooding bgooding at ntcc.edu
Tue Sep 7 09:45:00 CDT 2021

Sam,

I’m at a loss for words, but so very proud of and happy for you! I will miss our conversations about NE Texas…and cannot believe you are moving to the NE United States. ☹ Blessings as you start this new chapter. NTCC is very excited for you, and I know your former instructors who are still around would wish you all the best.

You will miss ‘warm’, lol…

Take care and keep in touch,
Betsy Gooding
Registrar
Office: 903.434.8139 | Fax: 903.434.4429
[NTCClogo-horizontal-withbrand]