[TACRAO] Listserv Sabine County (East Texas College Fair)

Belinda Ancelot belinda.ancelot at hemphillisd.net
Tue Sep 7 12:06:14 CDT 2021

Good Morning,

I would like to invite you to our annual TARAO scheduled college fair,
September 28th at 1:00-3:00. Three additional local high schools will also
be attending. Approximately 300 students.

Our fair will be a general browse with students and their parents  being
able to attend and follow the schedule below.

1:00-1:45 Hemphill ISD Seniors
1:45-2:15 Hemphill Juniors, West Sabine, Brookland
2:15-3:00 Hemphill Sophomores, Broaddus

Individual tables for your display and or materials will be set up in the
high school gym. Also, refreshments will be available during this time.

Please RSVP by phone 409-787-3371, ext 2206 or email. Also, PLEASE pass
this email along to anyone not on here or if you are no longer the contact
person.

Our Sabine County schools are working hard to make this happen for our
students!

Thank you so very much!

--
Belinda Ancelot, Counselor