[TACRAO] Listserv Legislative Update

Sam Carrell scarrell at uttyler.edu
Fri Jun 11 15:45:02 CDT 2021

Happy Friday TACRAO!

This past week has seen a few more bills signed and/or allowed to simply
pass into law. The latest incarnation of the spreadsheet has been
simplified, with only two tabs:

         I.            Confirmed new laws

       II.            Bills that have reached the Governor, but are not yet
law

On the first tab, the huge blocks of text have been replaced by direct links
to the final assessment documents for each bill, and those that have already
gone into effect are noted with red text.

Thank you,

Dr. Sam Carrell, Ph.D., M.B.A.

Associate Registrar for Graduation, Curriculum, and Policy

Office of the Registrar

The University of Texas at Tyler

Ph: (903) 565-5925

Fax: (903) 565-5705

UT Tyler Honor Code:  I embrace honor and integrity.  Therefore, I choose
not to lie, cheat, or steal, nor to accept the actions of those who do.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail communication (including attachments) is
covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 18, U.S.C 2510-2521, is
confidential and/or legally privileged and is protected from disclosure. If
retention, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or use in any
way of the contents of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please
reply to the sender that you have received this message in error, and then
delete it. Thank You.

FERPA NOTICE: Additionally, these records are protected by the Family
Educational Rights and Privacy Act and are provided to the intended
recipient under an exception to the Act found in Section 99.32. These
records must be maintained confidentially and may not be redisclosed. They
must be destroyed when your legitimate educational interest no longer
exists.