[TACRAO] Listserv Job Posting - IT Business Analyst I - TAMU College Station

Cargo, Sean E scargo at tamu.edu
Fri Jun 11 13:04:16 CDT 2021

Howdy TACRAO!

Enterprise Information Systems (EIS) at Texas A&M University in College Station, TX, has an opening for an entry level IT Business Analyst I (ITBA I) position that will support the student information system (Banner) and the student portal.
This position will primarily support functions related to the Office of the Registrar such as registration, enrollment reporting, transcripts, degree audit, and graduation processing.

I encourage individuals who have experience in higher education especially in the records / registrar area, experience using the Banner student information system, and / or who have a desire to serve students by improving Banner and its related processes to apply for this position.
While the title has IT in the name, this is not a programming position.  It is a functional / testing position.  We are looking for people who can identify project requirements, relate the requirements to the programmers, and then test the changes / improvements in Banner or the student portal.

The salary range is $42,511 to $49,712 annually.

ITBA I:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com_en-2DUS_TAMU-5FExternal_job_College-2DStation-2DTAMU_IT-2DBusiness-2DAnalyst-2DI-5FR-2D036826-2D1&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=b8_Guh6YIDDKsUo7pNWaZGWmG9x91zEQXq9TeKopZAw&s=fdLJ-_dJntAgJRn_BmVZipVFvAZhawCiKkQdK5Xuvug&e=

You should consider this position if you have:

  *   A desire to serve students by supporting and improving the student information system (Banner) and the student portal,
  *   Experience using or supporting a student information system (Banner) or student portal,
  *   Experience running, reading, and interpreting degree audits, or
  *   An interest in technology and a willingness to learn about the student information system (Banner) and the student portal.

Sean Cargo  |  Associate Director
Enterprise Information Systems  |  Texas A&M University
979.458.3371 - Office  |  979.862.7467 - Fax  |  scargo at tamu.edu<mailto:scargo at tamu.edu>