[TACRAO] Listserv My News

Matthew S. Hebbard mshebbar at southtexascollege.edu
Mon Jun 7 08:48:56 CDT 2021

I agree Jonathan joining my fellow PA native Becky!  Wonderful city, food, and of course the best sports team in history!  Beautiful state and you will enjoy it.  Becky and I say "youse" and "hoagies" from our part of the state but you'll need to get ready for "yinz" and "pop" there. Excellent choice for Pitt and Go Panthers! (and Steelers, Penguins, Pirates).

You will always be a part of the TACRAO family.

Best wishes,

Matt