[TACRAO] Listserv My News

GRIFFITH, REBECCA REBECCA.GRIFFITH at tccd.edu
Mon Jun 7 08:22:47 CDT 2021

Jonathan,

Congrats on your new position!  Pitt is a great school in a great town.

I've enjoyed getting to know you and TACRAO has benefitted greatly from your participation while you were here.  Looking forward to seeing you at AACRAO next year.

Cordially,

Rebecca Griffith
District Director of Admissions and Records | Enrollment and Academic Support Services
Tarrant County College | Office: TREF 3110
300 Trinity Campus Circle | Fort Worth, TX 76102
817 515 1581 | rebecca.griffith at tccd.edu<mailto:rebecca.griffith at tccd.edu>