[TACRAO] Listserv My News

Troy G. White tgwhite at etbu.edu
Mon Jun 7 08:37:19 CDT 2021

Jonathan,

You will be missed, my friend, but I wish you nothing but the best! Thank you for all of the wisdom shared over the years.

Best,

Troy

[https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lh5.googleusercontent.com_Aird-2DFO5xehLN5DRDQdd2SnbfQbQ-5Ff-2DjvVNrtPHLzqETgY-2DOl-5FxG-5F9-2Dhg7Uqw-2Dre7DuatmszZnrs3fwraVmZpN9PaqhtVaMDE2SmokLrrty6Z381Ez-5FuzO9uo-5F2dk-2Dp5XmcCHXdU&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=0zVy10I45UElqk5O02pkFT_1YYDJAmJgEotnKAHrL1E&s=_RXaZehzpeng9zoT_XhD8jlLjPSymCXdllT6MLRcMCY&e= ]
Troy G. White, M.Ed.
University Registrar
East Texas Baptist University
903.923.2060 | tgwhite at etbu.edu<mailto:tgwhite at etbu.edu>
To Schedule an Appointment<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__etbu.as.me_-3FappointmentType-3D172898&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=0zVy10I45UElqk5O02pkFT_1YYDJAmJgEotnKAHrL1E&s=QXIwlE-87j_FEhVzIEF-g4ev3VgRcIp-FqQyWSVYfHE&e= >