[TACRAO] Listserv My News

Inglish, Darla darla.inglish at msutexas.edu
Mon Jun 7 08:42:07 CDT 2021

Jonathan,
Man I hate to see you leave Texas, but Pittsburgh is so fortunate to be getting you at the "helm!"
Thank you for all of your kindness, insight, and just downright good discussion and friendship!
God bless you in your new endeavor!  I hope to get to run into you again sometime!
Darla

Darla Inglish
University Registrar

[cid:image001.png at 01D419C7.A993D090]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__msutexas.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=E7_tSnVgpgYkaKfk24w3dOtXuDw--yC8_AXd7LlShB4&s=VF2tVQnjUBh1ocq5NOEseERZLROMIpf9KzUyd-jaRAc&e= >

MIDWESTERN STATE UNIVERSITY
Office of the Registrar
3410 Taft Boulevard
Wichita Falls, Texas 76308-2099
Office 940-397-4115    Fax 940-397-4672
msutexas.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__msutexas.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=E7_tSnVgpgYkaKfk24w3dOtXuDw--yC8_AXd7LlShB4&s=VF2tVQnjUBh1ocq5NOEseERZLROMIpf9KzUyd-jaRAc&e= >