[TACRAO] Listserv Directory Requests/TPIA

Sam Carrell scarrell at uttyler.edu
Thu Jan 21 15:39:29 CST 2021

We don't provide data until we've pulled our Census file

Thank you,

Dr. Sam Carrell, Ph.D., M.B.A.

Associate Registrar for Graduation, Curriculum, and Policy

Office of the Registrar

The University of Texas at Tyler

Ph: (903) 565-5925

Fax: (903) 565-5705

UT Tyler Honor Code:  I embrace honor and integrity.  Therefore, I choose
not to lie, cheat, or steal, nor to accept the actions of those who do.