[TACRAO] Listserv Directory Requests/TPIA

Britt Sabota bsab at tjc.edu
Thu Jan 21 18:57:31 CST 2021

At TJC we give students until census to withhold so we would not provide any current term data until after that point.

Britt Sabota
Registrar
Office of the Registrar
903-510-3052
[TJC Logo]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.tjc.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=pLe00OSpMoRK7hMhjN8RBfIDheVUWInrRRJM5xAz47M&s=sm8xVOm_XrcoY_b5_FgNjSCfd28vDBoPgbbXb24PBxE&e= >

PO Box 9020, Tyler, TX 75711
1400 East Fifth St., Tyler, TX 75701