[TACRAO] Listserv Directory Requests/TPIA

Cynthia A. Blanco cblanco9 at southtexascollege.edu
Thu Jan 21 08:57:15 CST 2021

Good morning everyone,

Same for South Texas College, we wait until after census.

Cynthia Blanco, M.Ed.
Director of Student Records and Registrar
Office of Admissions and Records
South Texas College
Pecan Campus, Bldg K 1.100
3201 Pecan Blvd
McAllen, TX 78501
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.southtexascollege.edu_&d=DwIGaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=YArkx5691jGQradrNdi22PxBRIAv4Q_bfb4giSm716U&s=XtLB_kBn53160UxA_zOmNQj-m5MOuz06j-wfeeyScgE&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.southtexascollege.edu_emergency_coronavirus.html&d=DwIGaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=YArkx5691jGQradrNdi22PxBRIAv4Q_bfb4giSm716U&s=jKYIOmSdvEECcSwZ1wY14CCl6LhLAJTqtkm6Vj0ltD0&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__studentservices.southtexascollege.edu_schedule-2Dappointment.html-23&d=DwIGaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=YArkx5691jGQradrNdi22PxBRIAv4Q_bfb4giSm716U&s=jQB2ZaP3tcJe09maDbw7x7m81XfxKt1yePDkbbPQWjs&e= <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__studentservices.southtexascollege.edu_schedule-2Dappointment.html&d=DwIGaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=YArkx5691jGQradrNdi22PxBRIAv4Q_bfb4giSm716U&s=hgbmcSvqn92Wv1-Xe18pPc6jicD-FxzhtHxfYQJqCrk&e= >

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and/or attachment are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the original message.