[TACRAO] Listserv Directory Requests/TPIA

Lorena Rios lorenar at LAREDO.EDU
Wed Jan 20 15:36:50 CST 2021

Hello Jerry,

I follow the same practice as Betsy.  Data provided before ORD is unofficial.

L 😊

Lorena Rios
College Registrar
Office of the Registrar and Admissions
Lerma Peña Building, Room 116
West End Washington Street  · Laredo, Texas 78040
Phone: 956.794.4505  ·  Fax: 956.764.5974
lorenar at laredo.edu<mailto:lorenar at laredo.edu> | registrars at laredo.edu<mailto:registrars at laredo.edu>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D4150D.28039AB0]

Please be advised that in response to COVID-19 pandemic, Laredo College Offices are working remotely in helping everyone via e-mail.  Even though there’s a significant amount of e-mails daily, we are trying to answer as quickly as possible. We do appreciate your patience and understanding

From: TACRAO <tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu> On Behalf Of Betsy Gooding
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2021 2:17 PM
To: tacrao at tamuc.edu
Subject: Re: [TACRAO] Listserv Directory Requests/TPIA

EXTERNAL EMAIL: This email message came from an external source. Do not click any links or open any attachments unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.
Hi, Jerry!

If we get an early request, we tell them that it’s our practice not to provide data until ORD, and I’ve never once had anyone argue with me. Usually if you have a good explanation, they’re willing to wait (at least that’s been my experience).

Thanks,

Betsy Gooding
Registrar
PO Box 1307