[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO Honorary Member Marty Grassel

Hall, John A. (University Registrar) jhall at mail.smu.edu
Wed Sep 23 12:15:01 CDT 2020

Thanks Bobby for sharing this sad news.

As others have said, I have many fond memories of Marty, particularly her broad smile. When I think of Marty, I see a west Texas whirlwind as Marty was a top notch professional of action and getting things done.

She was a friend to everyone she met, and a great mentor to many of us.

Marty was of great help to me when I was TACRAO president.

My heartfelt condolences to her family and the TACRAO community.

John