[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO Honorary Member Marty Grassel

Vickie Gomez gomez_v at utpb.edu
Tue Sep 22 09:28:36 CDT 2020

Devastated to learn of Marty's death.  She was a dynamic force in her professional and personal life.  I, personally, remember that I never saw her without her beautiful smile and  always feeling special around her.  May the Angels have been her guide, as they led her into Paradise; and, took her Home, to the New Jerusalem.  Good night, dear friend, Rest in Peace.

Vickie Gomez
RETIRED - Director of Admissions - UTPB