[TACRAO] Listserv Course Credit and study.com

Piner, Brandy D Piner at uthscsa.edu
Mon Sep 21 14:10:12 CDT 2020

Good afternoon,

We have an inquiry from a student who wants to take College Algebra from study.com. The course is recommended for credit either by the American Council on Education (which we are familiar with and do accept), or the National Credit Recommendation Service (NCCRS) (which I am not familiar with).

Are you familiar with study.com and the National Credit Recommendation Service? You can send responses to me at piner at uthscsa.edu.

Thank you,

Brandy

Brandy D. Simpkins Piner

Senior Associate Registrar | Office of the University Registrar

 UT Health San Antonio

7703 Floyd Curl Drive, Mail Code 7702

San Antonio, Texas  78229-3900

210-567-2621 (P) 210-567-2685 (F)

piner at uthscsa.edu

 [cid:9f6b996c-c725-41a0-b4ec-bb831acc1c97]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail communication (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 18, U.S.C 2510-2521.  The information in this e-mail is confidential and/or legally privileged and is protected from disclosure. This e-mail is intended to be reviewed only by the individual(s) or organization named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or use in any way of the contents of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.  Thank you.

Please let us know how we are doing by completing a survey about our service:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__uthscsa.co1.qualtrics.com_jfe_form_SV-5Fa8zUfGZDWfiAYAt&d=DwIFAw&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=2t4LMzASkjFo3yLu4JmTfLzTroFS2t6SUH3V1DZhg3c&s=RDnknZeG7Yd-u3cTFvvRymNrd32Z1-CSVYOa_nv02Oc&e=