[TACRAO] Listserv Transcript for Graduating Students & Transcript fees

Don Clinton dclinton at panola.edu
Tue Sep 22 10:07:35 CDT 2020

We are having discussion about canceling spring break and moving our end
date up a week.  I would be curious if others are doing the same thing or
at least discussing.  Our point is that it would be easier to make that
decision early so people will not book travel plans then get highly upset
if we make that move.  It will be easier for them to make plans than lose
money if things get to go back to some sort of normal at a later date.

*Don ClintonPanola CollegeVice President of Student Services*
*dclinton at panola.edu* <dclinton at panola.edu>

*903-693-2055 office903-693-2031 fax*