[TACRAO] Listserv Spring Break

Troy G. White tgwhite at etbu.edu
Wed Nov 11 15:11:23 CST 2020

East Texas Baptist is not going to have a week-long Spring Break, but rather give single days off throughout the semester. These days will be during the middle of the week to hopefully offset extended trips by students. We will start our term on time and end a week earlier than originally scheduled.

Troy

[https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lh5.googleusercontent.com_Aird-2DFO5xehLN5DRDQdd2SnbfQbQ-5Ff-2DjvVNrtPHLzqETgY-2DOl-5FxG-5F9-2Dhg7Uqw-2Dre7DuatmszZnrs3fwraVmZpN9PaqhtVaMDE2SmokLrrty6Z381Ez-5FuzO9uo-5F2dk-2Dp5XmcCHXdU&d=DwIGaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=7jvnKBm2UeXWIQReEWs-EhvQ05NCpnF736Spu3wOksw&s=_fKK5H7ol2acbFn_h66GMxIwf8pV5KsCIDhmEiZoqxI&e= ]
Troy G. White, M.Ed.
University Registrar
East Texas Baptist University
903.923.2060 | tgwhite at etbu.edu<mailto:tgwhite at etbu.edu>
To Schedule an Appointment<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__etbu.as.me_-3FappointmentType-3D172898&d=DwIGaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=7jvnKBm2UeXWIQReEWs-EhvQ05NCpnF736Spu3wOksw&s=2rEN3_FT59qJ5gxVjS8Lzn04GBwUX412i-BWAtC3OWA&e= >