[TACRAO] Listserv Spring Break

Kincannon, Mary m.kincannon at tcu.edu
Wed Nov 11 15:43:31 CST 2020

TCU opted to push back a week.  We start the Tuesday after MLK day.  During our “spring refresh” Monday will make up the Monday classes from the MLK holiday, and the Friday will be the makeup day for Good Friday (we do not have classes on Good Friday.)  My understanding is that there will be special programming from Student Affairs in the effort to keep students on campus.  Our term will end as originally planned.

Mary W. Kincannon
University Registrar
Texas Christian University
817-257-7829