[TACRAO] Listserv Spring Break

Sloan K. White skwhite at txwes.edu
Wed Nov 11 15:57:54 CST 2020

Texas Wesleyan University has made the decision to keep our Spring Break as it is, but make the week following completely virtual. Our term will start on Wednesday, January 13th and end on Tuesday, May 11th.

Thank you,

Sloan White, M.Ed.
University Registrar
Texas Wesleyan University

skwhite at txwes.edu<mailto:skwhite at txwes.edu>
Office: 817-531-4469
Fax: 817-531-4464

[https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__txwes.edu_media_communications-2Doffice_brand-2Dtoolbox_email-2Dsignatures_TxWes-2Demail-2Dlogo.png&d=DwIGaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=Zq-m8VpAZlr_GxMiOyf7vPYw4Cyi6iF-L1ikjHHW3kE&s=Svq3LEuvsDjBotNb3DvFHgEn1ZbXpmkiEb-t5K9plgQ&e= ]