[TACRAO] Listserv Spring Break

Lynda Langham llangham at sfasu.edu
Wed Nov 11 15:09:08 CST 2020

SFA did not modify our spring break.

Lynda Langham | Registrar
Office of the Registrar
Stephen F. Austin State University
P.O. Box 13050, SFA Station | Nacogdoches, TX  75962
P: 936.468.2120 | F: 936.468.7638 | llangham at sfasu.edu<mailto:llangham at sfasu.edu>

The views and opinions expressed in this message are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views
and opinions of Stephen F. Austin State University, its Board of Regents, or the State of Texas.

Please tell us how we’re doing by taking this survey:
Registrar's Office Customer Service Survey 20-21<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__sfasu.qualtrics.com_jfe_form_SV-5F4JIN03lPAm5QsRL&d=DwIGaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=dYTBofkQDBN5eD2N6eQauwmhMKqG3DWiketbmK9WsNs&s=JaPKp0WklDRf3K8JpMfYg8fFjgK96IM54maOnFP2BLg&e= >