[TACRAO] Listserv Spring Break

Maria Aguirre maria.aguirre at tstc.edu
Wed Nov 11 15:15:54 CST 2020

TSTC has canceled the week long Spring Break

Maria C. Aguirre

Senior Executive Director
Communication & Creative Services

Texas State Technical College
300 Homer K. Taylor Drive | Sweetwater, TX 79556
O:325-235-7349 | C: 325-280-3471

*This email may contain the thoughts and opinions of Maria Aguirre and does
not represent official Texas State Technical College policy.*