[TACRAO] Listserv Spring Break

Nickolaus A Cioci nacioci at lamar.edu
Wed Nov 11 14:18:57 CST 2020

**External Email**

Hello everyone,

We are looking at our academic calendar for Spring 2021 and wanted to see what other schools are doing in regards to Spring Break. In particular, have you chosen to cancel Spring Break for Spring 2021? If so, what are you doing with the extra week on your calendar? Starting later, ending earlier, or something different (and what)?

Thank you,

Nickolaus Cioci, Ed.D.
Assistant Registrar
Lamar University
409.880.7597
For a faster response please always include your student ID (L#).

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.