[TACRAO] Listserv Blocking Access to Grades in SIS

Troy G. White tgwhite at etbu.edu
Thu Nov 5 10:09:22 CST 2020

Good morning, friends,

Does anyone block access to grades for certain holds? I know we block registration and transcripts, but have never blocked access to grades. Is that something you can do? Should do? My understanding is grade access is not something we can block, but that may be a philosophical view versus a policy or legal view.

Thoughts?

Troy

[https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lh5.googleusercontent.com_Aird-2DFO5xehLN5DRDQdd2SnbfQbQ-5Ff-2DjvVNrtPHLzqETgY-2DOl-5FxG-5F9-2Dhg7Uqw-2Dre7DuatmszZnrs3fwraVmZpN9PaqhtVaMDE2SmokLrrty6Z381Ez-5FuzO9uo-5F2dk-2Dp5XmcCHXdU&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=pdGaR1nu60oa1VPIk0pARV-OgphqoKbks5tTsjZZPXo&s=BkTUQeFOzqdHeQK5fuSlrMbSz0_X2XTn5uuXJb_5HQs&e= ]
Troy G. White, M.Ed.
University Registrar
East Texas Baptist University
903.923.2060 | tgwhite at etbu.edu<mailto:tgwhite at etbu.edu>
To Schedule an Appointment<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__etbu.as.me_-3FappointmentType-3D172898&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=pdGaR1nu60oa1VPIk0pARV-OgphqoKbks5tTsjZZPXo&s=Em0vfUPL-kAnSd8haZ_H-0rKpQlVBvXFRLnk_IBJEo0&e= >

This e-mail, including files and attachments, is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information of East Texas Baptist University. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing, or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.