[TACRAO] Listserv REMINDER to Register for TACRAO Virtual 5K Fun Run and Walk

Delgado, Anne DelgadoA at uthscsa.edu
Thu Nov 5 09:04:52 CST 2020

Hi TACRAO Community,

TOMORROW at noon is the deadline to register for the Virtual 5K! As a reminder, you will be receiving a 5K t-shirt and participation medal.

Thanks to our sponsors, the $25 fee will be contributing to the Fred Russell Scholarship Fund.

If you have already registered, you will be receiving instructions today on how to submit your time to the email you provided on Eventbrite. Anyone who registers today, will receive the email as we are notified of your registration.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.eventbrite.com_e_tacrao-2Dvirtual-2D5k-2Dfun-2Drun-2Dand-2Dwalk-2Dtickets-2D123728530365&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=DVTyidCE5RzagIHwRDmgcH2BNNhfGsvFfmvDYgOSlLQ&s=Hz1RxgwLKRzLJJWWj_5w-RejkJVEei_Kv6hANDUxfRI&e=

Wondering about the t-shirt?! Check out the design!
[cid:image004.png at 01D6B352.B82793E0]

Anne Delgado
Co-LAC Chair 2020

Alex Holt