[TACRAO] Listserv Diplomas

Brandi.Havens Brandi.Havens at clarendoncollege.edu
Tue May 12 16:50:18 CDT 2020

Clarendon College is looking at options for Diplomas.  Currently we print and mail diplomas in house.  What does everyone else do?  Do you use an outside company?  What is the cost entailed with this?  I would love to hear from anyone with some insight on ways to handle diplomas.

Brandi Havens
Registrar
Clarendon College
(806) 874-4804
 For more information please visit https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.mimecast.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=TgquJxSBqzYCQmImCuCg1qDOJPc6byZPxHBouNIkxYU&s=i7jtZaGSnhEJbgtazYdfgyGpJdBpGDPrQeNTECYbTBs&e=