[TACRAO] Listserv NC-SARA and Professional Licensure Disclosures

Brown, Bobbie Bobbie.Brown at ttu.edu
Tue May 12 14:25:24 CDT 2020

Good afternoon!

We have been meeting about the reporting required for NC-SARA and professional licensure disclosure. If you would be so kind on this fine Tuesday afternoon, please email me directly at bobbie.brown at ttu.edu<mailto:bobbie.brown at ttu.edu> with answers. I appreciate any suggestions/comments!

  1.  What steps has your university taken to implement professional licensure disclosures at the applicant and potential student level?
  2.  Is your university including this disclosure in its application or an additional step/trigger after the application?

Thanks a million!

Bobbie Brown
Registrar
Texas Tech University