[TACRAO] Listserv Diplomas

Cynthia A. Blanco cblanco9 at southtexascollege.edu
Tue May 12 17:20:44 CDT 2020

**External Email**

Good afternoon…
Hope everyone is doing well.
South Texas College outsources and uses Scrip-Safe to print and mail diplomas.
We assessed the internal expenses and found that it was about the same amount to maintain printers and supplies annually.

Let me know if you need additional information

Cynthia Blanco, M.Ed.
Director of Student Records and Registrar
South Texas College
Pecan Campus, Bldg K 1.100
3201 Pecan Blvd
McAllen, TX 78501
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.southtexascollege.edu_&d=DwIFaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=Kr6VTk2SaurikLOoKQ3N-eBzpNPiPUM4Z3dsrbSNFto&s=Zx_iI5a9xNbn_oE55ClQcdp2H574Avxo5PlBSzXkqhk&e= <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.southtexascollege.edu_&d=DwMGaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=aXBeC0PPwV81WlV5tvb0_ygRMJmAkhO3aLqgWZ6zMNQ&s=yMZdGkY3Ekt4OAV6AG2CpuoT8YdYcjpCC8zj-x0pYeA&e=>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and/or attachment are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the original message.