[TACRAO] Listserv [External] High School "College Preparatory" Math

Vasquez, Amanda avasquez6 at utep.edu
Wed Oct 9 12:39:08 CDT 2019

Same at UTEP, with a slight difference on the HS transcript indicator.  But we honor the HB 5 College Prep course the same way ACC does.

[UTEP]

Amanda Vasquez-Vicario, Ph.D.
Assistant Vice President for Enrollment Services

The Division of Student Affairs
The University of Texas at El Paso
500 W. University Ave.
El Paso, TX 79968
Office: 915-747-8969
Email: avasquez6 at utep.edu
utep.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__utep.edu_&d=DwIFAw&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=lstlCAlJbkp4rp-EyvvNr90lPyuNI8iZOB0e05HEfis&s=6zKnozT0V5gcYsr2MJBkwtVO10VWExD-NLqGT78__48&e= >

[YouTube]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_UTEPMiners_&d=DwIFAw&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=lstlCAlJbkp4rp-EyvvNr90lPyuNI8iZOB0e05HEfis&s=QAYlco-cHBTqaVMwfoL93i92GLwkg4vCtdmfkOlEVjM&e= > [Instagram] <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.instagram.com_utep-5Fminers_&d=DwIFAw&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=lstlCAlJbkp4rp-EyvvNr90lPyuNI8iZOB0e05HEfis&s=NQbD1pA6ePXmE7V2c7K3GCUzjblkQV_8hwLW-iRre9Q&e= >  [Twitter] <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_utep&d=DwIFAw&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=lstlCAlJbkp4rp-EyvvNr90lPyuNI8iZOB0e05HEfis&s=8UV_feX3ZGEy4AMRdk8Hb1RruUNo6ysZ_UD2DrnCMhU&e= >  [Facebooke] <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.youtube.com_user_UTEP&d=DwIFAw&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=lstlCAlJbkp4rp-EyvvNr90lPyuNI8iZOB0e05HEfis&s=M-91kXhMeuCYHdHyUAU1DEdawKM5FpDGFkLiEXjJs2E&e= >