[TACRAO] Listserv [External] High School "College Preparatory" Math

Akilah Martin AMartin at alvincollege.edu
Wed Oct 9 10:50:31 CDT 2019

**External Email**

Hi Donna,

See below

Thanks,
Akilah A. Martin, M.Ed.
Director, College & Career Pathways
[https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__alvincollege.filecamp.com_static_thumbs_VADesGXQbv7URBs4-2Dmedium.png&d=DwIFaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=kKpfVCvzZ95jtM0BSXPuebqlpHmFrGnKSA6JyThR2Cs&s=MJ-SVn2j0FmzYlJ7jx589axWw7moN5g3MxoeIjEc7FU&e= ]