[TACRAO] Listserv CBM 009 Reporting Question

Justin Schilke jschilke at rice.edu
Thu Oct 3 14:00:49 CDT 2019

I should clarify-the directions/format for Private Schools do not have Item
20 like Public Schools do:

Item #20. Second Major of Double Major Degree. Enter the eight-digit CIP
code of the second major of the double major bachelor's degree. Leave blank
if no second major. Do not report minor concentrations in this item.

So, we don't appear to have the option to use that.

(Thanks to Paige Bussell for that insight!)

Justin Schilke

Senior Associate Registrar

Office of the Registrar / Rice University

ph: 713-348-3157 / fax: 713-348-5921

 <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__registrar.rice.edu_&d=DwICAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=ym7FbdTLZt7ZgU8qABtjmhfF36c208RHUXpqKgx5hYE&s=Hltawy1uBHSlDWiAbxR3zz0Ya68HusXukHmZgcGfJRc&e= > https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__registrar.rice.edu_&d=DwICAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=ym7FbdTLZt7ZgU8qABtjmhfF36c208RHUXpqKgx5hYE&s=Hltawy1uBHSlDWiAbxR3zz0Ya68HusXukHmZgcGfJRc&e=

Information contained in this message may be confidential and privileged and
protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA).
If so, this information is being shared with the addressee(s) because of a
legitimate educational interest.  Any re-disclosure must be done in
accordance with FERPA.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of
the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you have received this
message in error, please notify me at the contact information above.

Please take time to fill out our survey and let us know how we are doing:
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__registrar.rice.edu_feedback_&d=DwICAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=ym7FbdTLZt7ZgU8qABtjmhfF36c208RHUXpqKgx5hYE&s=EvqcVZVF5_Km1kipQKnBpuiYx2VLZ_W7ViX-Foefi-Q&e= > https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__registrar.rice.edu_feedback_&d=DwICAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=ym7FbdTLZt7ZgU8qABtjmhfF36c208RHUXpqKgx5hYE&s=EvqcVZVF5_Km1kipQKnBpuiYx2VLZ_W7ViX-Foefi-Q&e= .

 <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.linkedin.com_in_justinschilke&d=DwICAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=ym7FbdTLZt7ZgU8qABtjmhfF36c208RHUXpqKgx5hYE&s=MgZ0B6nE5BddK1iiuFGM71J1EhQVhlTtU3vmcobrmUI&e= >