[TACRAO] Listserv Goodbye for now TACRAO friends

Lynda Langham llangham at sfasu.edu
Thu Oct 3 10:38:44 CDT 2019

Congrats, Wade. You will be missed, but I'm excited for you in your new role!

Lynda Langham | Registrar
Office of the Registrar
Stephen F. Austin State University
P.O. Box 13050, SFA Station | Nacogdoches, TX  75962
P: 936.468.2120 | F: 936.468.7638 | llangham at sfasu.edu

                                            sfa_registrar
The views and opinions expressed in this message are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views
and opinions of Stephen F. Austin State University, its Board of Regents, or the State of Texas.