[TACRAO] Listserv Goodbye for now TACRAO friends

Tom Elder teld at tjc.edu
Thu Oct 3 10:22:05 CDT 2019

Congratulations Wade!

Tom Elder
Director, Academic Services
(903)510-2063

PO Box 9020, Tyler, TX 75711
1400 East Fifth St., Tyler, TX 75798

-----Original Message-----
From: tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu [mailto:tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu] On Behalf Of Wade Cates
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2019 9:54 AM
To: tacrao at tamuc.edu
Subject: [TACRAO] Listserv Goodbye for now TACRAO friends

WARNING: This email is from outside TJC. Do not click on links or attachments unless you expect them from the sender and know the content is safe.

Good morning all!
I regret to inform you that because I have received a promotion to the CE side, I will no longer be able to participate in going to anything TACRAO related.

I have made numerous good friends and networks over the years through TACRAO and look forward to us meeting again somewhere in higher ed!

Please stay in touch through Facebook or LinkedIn if you so choose!

Wade Cates,  M.S.Ed.
Continuing Education Coordinator, International DSO Office of Admissions and Registrar Kilgore College
Office:  (903) 988-7542
Fax:  (903) 983-8607
Email:  wcates at kilgore.edu
Website:  www.kilgore.edu