[TACRAO] Listserv Goodbye for now TACRAO friends

Lorena Rios lorenar at LAREDO.EDU
Thu Oct 3 16:08:42 CDT 2019

**External Email**

**External Email**

**External Email**

**External Email**

**External Email**

**External Email**

Congratulations Wade!!!
Good luck :)

Lorena Rios
College Registrar
Office of the Registrar and Admissions
Lerma Peña Building, Room 160
West End Washington Street  · Laredo, Texas 78040
Phone: 956.794.4505  ·  Fax: 956.764.5974
lorenar at laredo.edu | registrars at laredo.edu