[TACRAO] Listserv Commencement 2019

Ramiro Hernandez ramiro.hernandez at laredo.edu
Thu Jan 24 10:38:55 CST 2019

Happy Friday Jr., everybody!

I'd really appreciate your help with a few questions as we kick-off graduation season:

1)      Who calls roll at your commencement ceremony?

2)      Who does your stage party consist of?

3)      About how long does your ceremony run and with how many graduates participating?

Any ceremony itineraries, floor plans, or other information that you can share would be so helpful.

Thanks a million!

Ram

[Laredo College Logo-WhiteOutline]

Ramiro Hernandez, Jr.
Assistant Registrar
Office of the Registrar & Admissions
Ft. McIntosh Campus | LP 116
West End Washington Street
Laredo, Texas 78040-4395
Tel.: 956.721.5109
Fax: 956.721.5493

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message, and any attachments, may contain information from the institution that is proprietary, confidential and/or privileged. This communication may contain information protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA). The information is intended solely for the receipt of the designated individual or entity. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message and any attachments. Use of this message, and/or any attachments, other than by the intended recipient is prohibited.