[TACRAO] Listserv Commencement 2019

Paige Bussell Paige.Bussell at tamuc.edu
Thu Jan 24 10:48:28 CST 2019

Hello Ramiro!

See responses below.  Let me know if you have additional questions.

Thanks!
Paige

Paige Bussell | University Registrar
Enrollment Management & Retention
Paige.Bussell at tamuc.edu<mailto:Paige.Bussell at tamuc.edu>

Mail: P.O. Box 3011 | Commerce, TX 75429
Ship: 2600 South Neal Street | Commerce, TX 75429
Tel: 903.468.3209 | Fax: 903.886.5888 | www.tamuc.edu<http://www.tamuc.edu/>

TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY-COMMERCE
Facebook<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_tamuc&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=7JXVvp8S4a4mV_1ZqCcQ7ZcqoyPwXrf0Wlw1z8o1nW0&s=XkKxgLO98bQq2_gCCtM_-0kDMTEonG-cScwn_wyNO9I&e=> | Twitter<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_tamuc-5Fnews&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=7JXVvp8S4a4mV_1ZqCcQ7ZcqoyPwXrf0Wlw1z8o1nW0&s=dRGgEZtkvXC_jlCDVUVutHivma-TI5aHW73IqubeJvw&e=> | Blog<http://sites.tamuc.edu/news/> | Instagram<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__instagram.com_tamuc&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=7JXVvp8S4a4mV_1ZqCcQ7ZcqoyPwXrf0Wlw1z8o1nW0&s=0BXeDS0Rah8Ds6QKOmY_VgOEi18xNLnCpk9iucxFALE&e=> | YouTube<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.youtube.com_lionsmedia&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=7JXVvp8S4a4mV_1ZqCcQ7ZcqoyPwXrf0Wlw1z8o1nW0&s=cnvFyGWQUoasavtZxluSDmCuEjOGmJoH7Cg8h7c9hXE&e=>

Please take a minute to complete our We Care<http://www.tamuc.edu/admissions/oneStopShop/weCare.aspx> survey online and let us know how we are doing!