[TACRAO] Listserv Electronic Transcripts

TOLLIVER, Madelyne Madelyne.Tolliver at victoriacollege.edu
Mon Nov 26 12:52:42 CST 2018

Hello Jeremy,

When we receive transcript requests in the mail from incarcerated individuals, we do not charge for the transcript.

Sincerely,

Madelyne Tolliver, Registrar
Admissions & Records
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D35320.E8543D10]
2200 East Red River | Victoria, TX 77901
(361) 572-6400 | Madelyne.Tolliver at victoriacollege.edu<mailto:Madelyne.Tolliver at victoriacollege.edu>