[TACRAO] Listserv SMU: Transcript Request from Incarcerated

Hall, John A. (University Registrar) jhall at mail.smu.edu
Tue Nov 13 19:29:35 CST 2018

Jeremy -

The good news is that we don't get many of these (if we did, we'd certainly have to look at our SLO's). When we do get one, we'll provide the transcript at no charge.

The last time this came up was several years ago. The request was from a death row inmate who was putting together a folder of personal documents to leave his children.

Best wishes,

John